Sadie Halstead Middle School
- Programs and Policies
- SHMS Event Calendar
- For Parents
- Sports Registration
- Staff Directory
- Newport School District Non-Discrimination Statement and Complaint Procedure
Thursday, February 20th, 2020
***Whatever you are, be a good one.***
WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR OTHERS TODAY!!
- Tuesday: Cheese filled breadsticks
- Wednesday: Walking tacos
- Thursday: Chicken Baked Steak
- Friday: Pepperoni Cheese Rippers
Awards for the Week
Sports this Week
Boys V- Home Game-Turn in your uniforms
Boys JV- Home Game-Turn in your uniforms
Girls V - Home Game-Turn in your uniforms
This is what’s happening!! (READ FOR EVERYONE)
- Dance, Dance, Dance….TODAY!!! from 3-5pm 3$ with 2 cans of food and 5$ without. Parents need to pick up at 5:15 or ride the activity bus home. 6th-8th graders only. Permission slip required. Do not get out of class to call home for permission. This needs to be taken care of on your lunch!
- There will be no D&D until March 24th.
- Remember you will need a pass from a teacher if you want to go down the hall during lunch. YOU MUST PLAN AHEAD!!!
- SafeSitter Babysitting Course will be offered on Saturday, March 14, 2020, from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM at the WSU Pend Oreille County Extension Office. Students 11 years and over who are interested, please pick up a flyer from the office.
- Read only on Tuesday at the city Library is game day. Come and enjoy some games at 3:30!
- Read only on Fridays don’t forget to red and black
This is what’s happening!! (READ FOR ⅚)
- ASB meeting during your lunch on Friday. ⅚ ONLY
- 5th and 6th graders...listen up...Please take your lunch box to your homeroom class after you are done eating. You need to place your lunch box in the bin outside of your teachers room. It does not need to go inside the classroom.
This is what’s happening!! (READ FOR 7/8)
- 7th grade boys basketball team will be having an end of the season party on Tues. Feb 25th afterschool from 3-4. Please bring your clean uniforms.
- 7th grade cheerleaders will have a meeting in Mrs. Hammers room on Thursday.
- Current 7/8th graders if you are interested in upcoming football camps and workout schedules there is a football handout in the office. Please do not get out of class to pick this up.
- 8th graders playing Basketball, it is your time to get organized. Please make sure you are signed up on Final Forms remember both you and your parents have forms to sign on final forms. Also, pay all your fees or sit out. (basketball fee, ASB, lock fee, and lunch fees) Practice starts Friday!
- 8th grade basketball girls having a meeting on Tuesday (02/18) at lunchtime in Mr. Jurgens' room
- 8th grade girls basketball meeting today in room 22
- 8th grade boys basketball meeting in room 19 tomorrow.